Broyd Partners’ credentials, experience, insight, and resources are second to none in LIBOR transition. Our work includes preparation support in the following areas:
- Program Management
- Education and Awareness
- Industry Updates
- Industry Benchmarking on Benchmark Preparation
- Scoping and Identification
- Clients and Communications Support
- Real Pricing, Risk and Valuation Assessments
- Transfer Pricing and Gap Management Support
- Risk Management Review
- Model Impact Review
- Contract Review – Systematic Identification and Replacement
We have reviewed trading misconduct as bankers and traders; as consultants; on behalf of regulators; and alongside behavioral scientists.
We provide old-world banking and markets skills to a new world business.
Our team has extensive experience and background in the full breadth of Risk Management.
We have led and supported many complex change programs, projects and workstreams in Banking, Markets and FinTech.